[pgpool-general: 1619] Re: PgPool rpm spec file

ning chan ninchan8328 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:13:55 JST 2013

Hi Nozomi,
Sorry for the late reply.
I did not use your spec file directly but I referenced to it and it is
working perfectly.
One thing I would like to mention is that, i use the --prefix and
--sysconfdir, the prefix works, without problem but the syscondir does not.
I set --sysconfdir=/etc/pgpool, but it still reference to /etc/pgpool.conf
and I guess that is the default location?
I also verify that it did not reference to /usr/bin/etc which my
prefix=/usr/

Is this expected?

Thanks~
Ning