[pgpool-general: 1615] Re: PgPool-II 3.2.1 RAW mode

ning chan ninchan8328 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:42:16 JST 2013

Hi Tatsuo,
I will try your latest pkg on Monday.
Meanwhile, I try on my other machine which I cannot reproduce the problem.
The difference is that, one the working machine, I compile, make, and make
install pgpool on the system; while on the non working server, I create the
rpm from a build machine.
I obtained the spec file from you previously, and I see that your
./configure command has the following:

%configure --with-pgsql-includedir=%{_includedir}/pgsql \
           --with-pgsql-lib=%{_libdir}/pgsql \
           --disable-static --with-pam --disable-rpath \
           --sysconfdir=%{_sysconfdir}/%{name}/

While in my build environment, the pgsql include folder and pgsql lib
folder are not available, do I really need the folder for the ./configure
command?

Thanks~
Ning