[pgpool-general: 1005] Re: using prepared statements when memory_cache_enabled=on

Lonni J Friedman netllama at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 00:20:52 JST 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at postgresql.org> wrote:
>> pg_* functions.  Stuff like pg_prepare, pg_exec, pg_query.
>
> Can you show us pg_prepare example? I'm interested in what statement
> names you are using.

pg_prepare($db, $preparedStatementKey, "SELECT
id,pass,fail,filtercount,info,current_status,last_update,os,arch,branch,gpu,build_type,subtest,osversion
FROM cudasmoke WHERE (last_update > $1 AND last_update < $2) AND os=$3
AND arch=$4 AND branch=$5 AND build_type= $6 AND subtest=$7 AND
osversion=$8 AND gpu=$9 ORDER BY last_update DESC LIMIT 1" )