[pgpool-general: 982] ERROR: portal "" does not exist

Videanu Adrian videanuadrian at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 18:24:34 JST 2012

Hi all,
i use pgpoll II -3.1.4 with postgresql 9.1.4 and i have OTRS on this cluster. I have noticed in otrs logs (and postgresql) errors like this:
ERROR:  portal "" does not exist, SQL: 'SELECT id, value_text, value_date, value_int

as described here :
http://www.pgpool.net/mantisbt/view.php?id=14
the issue was solved...

any ideea ?