[pgpool-general: 1125] Re: Using PgPool-II on multiple hosts

Wolf Schwurack wolf at uen.org
Thu Oct 25 03:16:36 JST 2012

Sorry but I not sure what you are trying to do. If you're asking if you can connect directly to the postgres database without pgpool - yes. I have 4 servers 2 for pgpool, 1 postgres master and 1 postgres replicate. I can connect to the database using pgpool or directly to the master or replicate. I'm only using pgpool for the application connections. If I need to do DBA work on the database I connect to the master.

Wolf