[pgpool-general: 565] Re: Encounter Configuration Problem

Lazaro Ruben Garcia Martinez lgarciam at uci.cu
Wed May 30 22:14:53 JST 2012

The user "apache" is created when you install the apache server (in CentOS httpd). This step is used if you going to use the pgpoolAdmin tool, because this tool is developed in PHP running under apache server, for this reason the user "apache" needs permission over the pgpool's configuration files.

Regards.