[pgpool-general: 467] Re: PgPool rejects connections

DonMartio donmartio at larkos.de
Fri May 18 16:11:31 JST 2012

Well, this sounds familiar to me. Which version of pgpool-II are you using?
We got those CLOSE_WAIT's too during stress tests on our php framework.
They are gone since the last version 3.1.3. I assume it got something to
do with a syslog issue.
May you try log_destination = 'stderr' in your pgpool.conf just to
clarify if this is the case.