[pgpool-general: 455] Re: Tuning for 1000 concurrent connections (load balancing)

Alessandro De Noia Alessandro at piemapping.com
Tue May 15 23:13:06 JST 2012

On 15/05/12 15:11, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

> Was this taken when your quries get slow down?
> --

Yes, when the queries were starting to slow down.
I think we have enough resources, but for some reason they are not
completely used.

--
Alessandro De Noia
GIS Developer

e: alessandro at piemapping.com | w: www.piemapping.com
Caledonia House, 223 - 231 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9NG

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

PIE trading name of MPIE Limited, is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6991293. Vat number: 983340996