[pgpool-general: 788] Re: Possible bug in watchdog using SSL and pgpool-II 3.2 RC1

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Sun Jul 22 14:00:14 JST 2012

Opss, sorry for the last mail related with watchdog and SSL. I have disabled the SSL at all and the watchdog checking never occurs during 10 seconds. Only one pgpool-II is running because the other pgpool is stoped.

In other mails, I have talked about this strange behavior.

Attached are the pgpool.log and pgpool.conf file.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards.

I am testing pgpool-II 3.2RC1 using SSL between clients and pgpool and between pgpool and postgresql. I have configured the watchdog for running between 10 seconds according wd_interval property in the pgpool.conf file. With this configuration I notice that the watchdog checking is not executed in this time. This only happen when SSL is used because when SSL is disabled it works as expected.

Attached are the pgpool.log and pgpool.conf file.

Would be this a watchdog bug?

Sorry for many emails, but my intention is make pgpool a better tool.

Regards.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com