[pgpool-general: 748] Possible bug in pgpool-II 3.2.beta2

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Wed Jul 18 07:40:30 JST 2012

Hello every one in the list. Sorry for sending many emails today, but I am testing pgpool-II3.2 beta2 and I need write you.

I think the statements send to pgpool are not written in the log file and only the statements sended to each postgresql server are written in the log.

Attached is the pgpool.log file.

In the first pgpool start, the pgpool.conf were configured like this:

log_statement = on
log_per_node_statement = off

The queries send to pgpool are never written in the log file.

In the second pgpool start, the pgpool.conf were configured like this:

log_statement = on
log_per_node_statement = on

Only the queries send to each postgresql server are written in the log.

The queries have been send from jmeter.

Would be this a pgpool bug?

Regards and thank you very much for your time.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com