[pgpool-general: 711] Doubt about configuration of query cache in pgpool-3.2

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Mon Jul 9 09:47:39 JST 2012

Hello every one in the list, I have a doubt about the properties
white_memqcache_table_list and black_memqcache_table_list

white_memqcache_table_list: Specify a comma separated list of table names whose SELECT results are to be cached even if they are VIEWs or unlogged tables. You can use regular expression. TABLEs and VIEWs in both of white_memqcache_table_list and black_memqcache_table_list are cached.

black_memqcache_table_list: Specify a comma separated list of table names whose SELECT results are NOT to be cached. You can use regular expression.

In my database there are the tables A, B, and C, but I only have to save in the cache table A.

If I configure this properties like this:

white_memqcache_table_list = 'A'
black_memqcache_table_list = ''

only the table A is cached?

Or I need to configure black_memqcache_table_list like this, for caching only table A:
black_memqcache_table_list = 'B, C'

Regards

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com