[pgpool-general: 195] Re: VM nodes marked down after snapshot

Guillaume DOUTE g.doute at linkbynet.com
Wed Jan 25 19:26:29 JST 2012

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

You were right, I missed that option and it was set on 1. I put it to 0 and things went better. Needless to say that I felt silly.

For an odd reason, pgpool stopped logging at a certain point in time last Friday, and my problem happened again during the Weekend. So unfortunately, I still have no logs.
I will post again when I'll have something.

Thanks again for your help.

Guillaume Douté
Administrateur Activités Transversales
LINKBYNET
Columbia
32 boulevard Vincent Gâche - 44000 Nantes
Tel direct : +33 (0)2 40 71 61 64
Tel : +33 (0)1 48 13 00 00 - Fax : +33 (0)1 48 13 31 21
Email : g.doute at linkbynet.com - Web : www.linkbynet.com
Astreinte : http://www.linkbynet.com/astreinte/

Avant d'imprimer cet e-mail, pensez à l'environnement.