[pgpool-general: 191] Re: Relation does not exist

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue Jan 24 07:43:34 JST 2012

I guess "Quantum GIS" actually does not connect to pgpool on ServerA
(nor SeverB and ServerC, I think).  I suggest you turn on
log_connections in pgpool.conf and restart pgpool. This will show log
when Quantum GIS" actually connects to pgpool. If you do not see the
log, there's something wrong with setup of Quantum GIS.