[pgpool-general: 221] Re: More information on relcache_expire

Sandeep Thakkar sandeeptt at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 16:51:00 JST 2012

I mean, let's say I define the value of relcache_expire as "600" seconds. and the TABLE in cache is ALTERED before that. That means my query will produce the wrong result because the relation cache is not yet updated/expired, right? On what basis one would define the value of relcache_expire in pgpool.conf?