[pgpool-general: 1233] pgpool 3.2.1 - Online Recovery Setup

Mikola Rose mrose at power-soft.com
Wed Dec 5 10:46:13 JST 2012

Heya List;

Has anyone had a problem with running the psql -f pgpool-recovery.sql template1 script

I am running this on my pgpool machine that does not have an active postgres db on it so my command is a little different
psql -h prod1.db.power-soft.net -p 5433 -U postgres -f pgpool-recovery.sql template1

the result is;

psql:pgpool-recovery.sql:4: ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/pgpool-recovery": No such file or directory
psql:pgpool-recovery.sql:9: ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/pgpool-recovery": No such file or directory
psql:pgpool-recovery.sql:14: ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/pgpool-recovery": No such file or directory

What is it looking for?