[pgpool-general: 1214] Re: Semphore errors after adding/removing hosts?

Nick Webb nickw at redwireservices.com
Mon Dec 3 23:23:09 JST 2012

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at postgresql.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at postgresql.org> wrote:
>>> We have fixed pcp_attach_node/detach_node prblem recently.
>>> Can you try git snapshot?
>>
>> Thanks Tatsuo.  I'm actually using 3.1.5, do you think upgrading to
>> 3.2.x snapshot may still help?
>
> You can use 3.1-stable snapshot. The fix is in the tree as well.
>
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/V3_1_STABLE

Thanks Tatsuo,

I upgraded to that and the pcp detatch/attach problems are gone!  I'm
also hopeful that the zombie process issues that were fixed are
related to my other problem where there are plenty of pool processes
up and running, plenty of system resources, but no connections are
allowed (time out).

Nick