[pgpool-general: 934] Re: some questions about online recovery

Kent Tong kent.tong.mo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:28:43 JST 2012

Thanks for the good explanation. So, pg_switch_xlog will generate the last
WAL file for use, but the second stage script in the example doesn't copy
any WAL file (in pg_xlog). Or will pg_switch_xlog also archive the WAL
files just like pg_stop_backup does?

--
Kent Tong
IT author and consultant, child educator