[pgpool-general: 869] Bug in pgpooladmin 3.1.1 and fix (recovery button never display)

Gilles Fauvie gfauvie at integer.be
Tue Aug 7 00:03:35 JST 2012

Hello Everybody,

I noticed that the recovery button doesn't work in pgpooladmin 3.1.1 (using
pgpool 3.1.3).

The bug seems be in the "common.php" file, in the "isReplicationMode()"
function.

/**
 * Whether pgpool is operating in the replication mode or not?
 *
 * @return bool
 */
function isReplicationMode()
{
    $params = readConfigParams(array('replication_mode'));
    if ($params['replication_mode'] == 'true') {
        return TRUE;
    } else {
        return FALSE;
    }

}

In my configuration file (pgpool.conf), the parameter replication_mode is
NOT true or false but on or off.
So, to fix that, I just changed "true" in "on", like this:

/**
 * Whether pgpool is operating in the replication mode or not?
 *
 * @return bool
 */
function isReplicationMode()
{
    $params = readConfigParams(array('replication_mode'));
   * if ($params['replication_mode'] == 'on') {*
        return TRUE;
    } else {
        return FALSE;
    }

}

Now, it works...

I hope it will be usefull to somebody... ;)

Best Regards,

--

*Gilles Fauvie - Open Source Consultant
*Email: gfauvie at integer.be
LinkedIn: http://be.linkedin.com/in/fauviegilles

*INTEGER SPRL/BVBA
*P. +32 (0)67 88 36 13 | F. +32 (0)67 47 52 04
http://www.integer.be | Email: customercare at integer.be

To contact our technical support, we highly recommend that you use the
email address customercare at integer.be. This will help us save time and we
can respond more quickly to your questions.

Pour contacter notre support technique, nous recommandons grandement que
vous utilisiez l'adresse email customercare at integer.be. Cela nous aidera à
gagner du temps et nous pourrons répondre plus vite à vos questions.