[pgpool-committers: 8056] pgpool: Fix pcp_proc_info, show pool_processes and show pool_pools comm

Masaya Kawamoto kawamoto at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Oct 6 15:49:39 JST 2021

Fix pcp_proc_info, show pool_processes and show pool_pools command.

I added new fields to the result of those commands in following commit:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commitdiff;h=45152975fdf8d57deaff07dc6c34117fa8eeb3db

The usage of client_idle_limit was mistaken. Child processes are
restarted by child_life_time not client_idle_limit, and client_idle_limit
is related to Client idle duration and disconnects the connection.

So, I changed the display of Start time and Client idle duration.
I modify wait_for_connections function to calculate the time remaining
until the child process is restarted by child_life_time; Instead of
using child_life_time as the timeout for select(2), select(2) with 1 sec
timeout is looped through child_life_time times to get the elapsed time.

Moreover when there were multiple backends, Client idle duration was
only displayed in backend0, so I fix this too.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgpool2.git;a=commitdiff;h=8a48c4dce4211439157b4c2100aba7848a3c9632

Modified Files
--------------
doc.ja/src/sgml/ref/pcp_proc_info.sgml       |  89 ++++++++++-----
doc.ja/src/sgml/ref/show_pool_pools.sgml     | 157 ++++++++++++++-------------
doc.ja/src/sgml/ref/show_pool_processes.sgml |  33 +++---
doc/src/sgml/ref/pcp_proc_info.sgml          |  85 +++++++++++----
doc/src/sgml/ref/show_pool_pools.sgml        | 148 +++++++++++++------------
doc/src/sgml/ref/show_pool_processes.sgml    |  28 +++--
src/include/pcp/libpcp_ext.h                 |   4 +-
src/main/pgpool_main.c                       |   8 ++
src/protocol/child.c                         | 124 ++++++++-------------
src/utils/pool_process_reporting.c           |  82 ++++++++------