[pgpool-committers: 5052] Re: pgpool: Feature: Add SCRAM and Certificate authentication support

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Aug 17 09:38:08 JST 2018

Usama,

In this commit I see below in main/main.c:

//#ifdef USE_SSL
//	/* global ssl init */
//#if (OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER >= 0x10100000L && !defined (LIBRESSL_VERSION_NUMBER))
//	OPENSSL_init_ssl(0, NULL);
//#else
//	SSL_library_init();
//#endif
//	SSL_load_error_strings();
//#endif /* USE_SSL */

Can we remove the code safely or are you still working on this part?