[pgpool-committers: 510] pgpool: Prevent errors even if memcached is not available with on memor

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed Jul 18 07:50:14 JST 2012

Prevent errors even if memcached is not available with on memory query
cache enabled and cache storage is memcached.  This is mainly achieved
by modifying pool_fetch_cache to pretend "cache not found" if
memcached_get returns error other than MEMCACHED_NOTFOUND. Also we set
pool_config->memory_cache_enabled to 0 to prevent future errors by
accessing memcached.  Note: we modified memcached_connect as well, but
it seems memcached does nothing when memcached_server_push.

Branch
------
master

Details