[Pgpool-hackers] Moving mailing lists

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Sep 30 02:32:55 UTC 2011

Hi Pgpool hackers,

We need to move mailing lists on pgfoundry to the new server. Creating
and running mailing lists on the new server itself is no problem
(mailman is used). My concern is, how to move subscribers to the new
list.  Or we should not move the subscribers and let users subscribe
the new list?

If we decided to move subscribers, for pgpool-general and
pgpool-committers will be no problem. Problem is,
pgpool-hackers. Unfortunately the administrator of the list forgot the
admin password thus we cannot get current subscribers list.

What should we do? Opinions?