[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool-II 3.1 release schedule

Jean-Paul Argudo jean-paul at postgresqlfr.org
Fri Sep 2 15:33:56 UTC 2011

Hi Toshihiro,

Le 01/09/2011 19:00, Jean-Paul Argudo a écrit :
>> When can you commit the French document?
>
> I don't have commit, but Guillaume Lelarge has it.
>
> I count on him to proofread the french translation and correct enventual
> french syntax problems, and then, commit it.
>
> I'll send the complete translated document tommorrow.
>
> I still don't have any idea of whats the differences between the english
> version I translate to french and the current english version of the
> same doc.
>
> I hope diffs won't be too hard or long.

Here is the .html of the main documentation translated to French.

Now I need someone to proof-read it (only the french, not in comparison
to the english version).

I'll be able to work from monday only on differences commited in the
main documentation since I started to work on the translation, as the FR
documentation to be up-to-date too.

So I hope giving a "final" version very soon then, but I first need that
proofread first, to avoid merges of files :/

Cheers !
lls

--
Jean-Paul Argudo