[Pgpool-hackers] [Pgpool-committers] pgpool - pgpoolAdmin: Sync Simplified Chinese language file to the

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Oct 11 02:21:46 UTC 2011

>>> Understand.
>>
>> Thank you for understanding!
>>
>>> So I changed the descReplication_timeout item because it seems not
>>> finished yet from japanese version.
>>
>> Again thanks for pointing it out. It's really nice you understand
>> Chinese, English and Japanese!
>> --
>
> And I still have a question, is the Japanese version is the source of
> every version?
> If true, I will have fully check the diffirence between Japanese
> version and English
> later.

Originally pgpoolAdmin's message was created in Japanese because all
the developers were Japanese at that time, then English translation
was created. Now English version *should* be the master, but I'm not
sure it's the reality or not.

So for now, checking the diffirence between Japanese version and
English later, seems a good idea.