[Pgpool-hackers] proposal for new feature

mitani at sraw.co.jp mitani at sraw.co.jp
Mon Nov 21 01:48:33 UTC 2011

Hi Guillaume,
Thank you for quick comments.

I think some informations are required for redundancy as follows,
(1) the basic information of each pgpool like a port and IP address etc.
(2) the basic information of DB servers like a port, IP address etc.
(3) the status of each pgpool like a master/slave and running/standby/stop etc.
(4) the status of DB servers like a master/slave and running/standby/stop etc.

I think that the redundant process might be work based on these informations.

Regards,
--
At.Mitani