[Pgpool-hackers] database doesnot exist error

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Wed May 25 00:54:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 18:21 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Anyway, this is probably something we should fix. You're not required
> to have a postgres database.

The term "required" is wrong here, I think, as clearly seen in this
example. Any client application will connect to postgres database by
default. Of course, you can run a PostgreSQL instance w/o a postgres
database, but then there will be some unintended side effect. I'm for
leaving this one as-is.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ