[Pgpool-hackers] Follow master patch modified

Toshihiro Kitagawa kitagawa at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Mar 30 10:54:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

How about the attached prototype patch, about the solution of
find_primary_node() problem?

This patch is simple design and small.

- Primary node is "SELECT pg_is_in_recovery()" = false,
  Standby node is "SELECT pg_is_in_recovery()" = true.
- Wait till a primary node appears when failover occurred.
- Use recovery_timeout for timeout.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

--
Toshihiro Kitagawa