[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool-II 3.1 release schedule

Markus Wanner markus at bluegap.ch
Mon Mar 14 12:31:26 UTC 2011

Hello Tatsuo,

how are you?  News from Japan sound scary.  I hope you and your family
are all well.

On 03/13/2011 02:00 AM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> 5) German translation of doc/ (Makus Wanner)
>
> Please tell me if you can include german translations in this release.
> Also I'm wondering if you could offer german messages catalog for
> pgpoolAdmin.

I'm about 25% through the manual (pgpool-de.html).  I didn't start with
the tutorial nor the pgpoolAdmin messages, yet, sorry.

The manual should be doable until April.  I will try, but can't promise
to complete the tutorial or the pgpoolAdmin messages in time for a
release in April.

Regards

Markus Wanner