[Pgpool-hackers] Heading to pgpool-II 3.1

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Jun 23 07:03:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

We have been working for pgpool-II 3.1 for a while. Here are some
TODOs for 3.1.

1) Re-implement insert_lock. Next PostgreSQL version will not allow us
   to use the current implementation of insert_lock. Toshihiro is
   working on this problem (this will be backported to 3.0.x).

2) Allow to specify "DISALLOW_TO_FAILOVER" flag. Patches have been just
   proposed. Will commit soon unless there's an objection.

3) pgpool_adm functions. Just committed. Need to add docs. Also need to
   add more functions?

4) French docs. Jean-Paul is working on this.

5) German docs. Marcus Wanner is working on this.

6) Update pgpoolAdmin as usual.

Am I missing something?

I personaly hope we will finish all of items by July 14th because I'm
going to give a talk in China on the date:-)

Comments?