[Pgpool-hackers] tutorial-zh_cn.html is ready

Huang Bambo bambo.huang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:56:41 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> Great. One thing I noticed was there's a copy right notice at the very
> end of the file. Can you please chaneg 2010 to 2011?

Both English version and Japanese version have this this problem too.

Chinese version is fixed and attached.
And in Chinese version, I changed a tag in the <meta > section at the
begin of the html from "content="text/html" " to " content="text/html;
charset=UTF-8" "to tell the borwser this code's encoding is utf-8.
Because some browser can't detect the document's encoding and maybe
use default encoding to read the document, and need manual tell the
browser what encoding is used.

Bambo Huang