[Pgpool-hackers] tutorial-zh_cn.html almost finished with some problem

Huang Bambo bambo.huang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:28:44 UTC 2011

Tatso Ishii,
    There is still a little, maybe encoding problem.
    One sentence looks like this:
replicate_def includes table's meta data
information(dbname$B!"(Bschema_name$B!"(Btable_name$B!"(Bcol_list$B!"(Btype_list).

    And there's still a little problem for me to understand the
following sentences:
   When the table that does the replication to one SQL sentence with
the table registered in dist_def by uniting tables is specified

2011/7/22 Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at sraoss.co.jp>:
> Oh I see. Fix committed. Please verify it.
> Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp

Bambo Huang