[Pgpool-hackers] Reorganization of the configuration file

Guillaume Lelarge guillaume at lelarge.info
Thu Jan 27 12:00:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

Browsing through the configuration file is a quite daunting task because
there is no organization in it. So, I tried to write it in a better way.
Instead of a patch, here is the whole file. It's surely not a final
version, but that's what I did till now.

Is this something we would be interested in commiting? I think it makes
it simpler to read. If we want to commit this, I'll first fix the other
sample configuration files, so that they look the same, before commiting
all of them.

Regards.

--
Guillaume