[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool-II 3.1 release schedule

Jean-Paul Argudo jean-paul at postgresqlfr.org
Wed Aug 31 15:51:52 UTC 2011

Hi there!

Le 25/08/2011 08:14, Tatsuo Ishii a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Paul,
>
> We are about to release pgpool-II 3.1(fininally!)
>
> Do you want to bundle French docs into this release?
>
> If so, could you please tell me the schedule you finish the work?

thanks to have waited so long for my update.

I'm about 1000 lines to the finish line. I MUST do that in the coming days.

I'd be really happy to have it in 3.1, if you can wait ?

It's based on a pgpool.html doc quite out to date, but I'll add the
modifications, as it is up to date with the english version.

Hope that's still okay for everyone here,

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQL.(fr|eu)