[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool_adm for PostgreSQL 9.0

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sun Apr 24 10:31:53 UTC 2011

Hi Jehan-Guillaume,

I have modified your pgpool_adm function so that it compiles under
PostgreSQL 9.0. I am not sure how I can make it compatible with
9.1. So please consier this as my suggestion, not complete patches.

- Add pgpol_adm.sql.in so that make replaces 'MODULE_PATHNAME' to
  actual path name.

- Add SHLIB_LINK some parameters so that it referrers to
  /usr/local/lib if libpcp is located in the directory. I know this is
  horrible and it only works on Linux system but I don't know how to
  enhance it.

Hope this helps,