[Pgpool-hackers] patch to add node_id column in pool_nodes "view"

Jean-Paul Argudo jean-paul at postgresqlfr.org
Wed Nov 17 21:36:21 UTC 2010

Hi there,

We're doing some work on a customer projet about industrialization of
pgpool-II (scripts, etc.). In this project, we have to add "node_id"
information to "show pool_nodes" output.

This patch aims to add this info. It is of great use in a SR/HS cluster
with pgpool (master/slave mode of pgpool-II).

I assumed the "i" index in the loop could be used to find from node 0 to
nodecount... Hope this is always true ?

I also tried to be conform and homogen to the rest of the code of
pgpool-II..

Any comments welcome since this is my 1st pgpool patch :)

Cheers,

PS: used command to generate patch:

cvs diff -N -u  pool_process_reporting.c > pool_process_reporting.c.jpa

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQL.fr