[Pgpool-hackers] Recovery and persistent connections...

Ivan Havlicek ivan at modulix.org
Fri Jun 11 09:08:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to make a recovery with a 'force' option.
As our databases are accessed via pgpool in persistent mode,
actually the recovery always fail due some active transactions.
I tried many different values of recovery_timeout and
client_idle_limit_in_recovery without success...
Do you know if there's an other/better solution than kill all postgres
processes ?

Thx for any idea.
--
                                                              Ivan Havlicek