[Pgpool-hackers] pcp_proc_info not working in HEAD

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sun Jul 25 08:22:33 UTC 2010

> $ nm pool_config.o | grep pool_shared_memory_create
>                  U pool_shared_memory_create
>
> So I suppose it is. I attached the complete output.

After investigation, it appeared that pool_init_process_context(which
is new in pgpool-II 3.0, being responsible for initializing pgpool
child process) forgot to set process id(not UNIX pid, passed from
pgpool main) into "process context". Please grab
pool_process_context.c from CVS HEAD. I have just committed it.