[Pgpool-hackers] Plan for pgpool-II 3.0 beta2 and more...

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Aug 30 02:19:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

We are packaging pgpool-II 3.0/pgpoolAdmin 3.0 bete3 on Wednesday,
September 1st(pgpoolAdmin 3.0 beta3 may not be packed, if there's no
commit).

After that we will release RC1 on on Wednesday, September
3rd. Anything(including documents) will not be committed except bug
fixes. If everything goes well, RC1 will be turned into official 3.0
release and will be released on Friday September 10th. Cross
fingers...

Please note that all dates are in JST(+0900).