[Pgpool-hackers] new file added

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Tue Nov 3 11:16:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 16:37 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> I have added new source file "pool_relcache.c" to both 2.2-STABLE and
> HEAD. Please update rpm spec file.

Why does it require an update in rpm spec? AFAICS it does not produce
any binaries or such.

BTW, this reminded me a fix that I applied to Fedora spec file 2 days
ago. I just committed them.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
Professional Services, Training, 24x7 Support
http://www.commandprompt.com/ XMPP: dgunduz at jabber.commandprompt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz