[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool-II 2.0 spec file

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Oct 31 09:38:17 UTC 2007

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 15:35 +0900, Yoshiyuki Asaba wrote:
> > Could you add them into pgpool.spec?
>
> Scheduled it for today -- will inform you as soon as I make the changes.
>
> BTW, will you continue maintaining:

Yes. I think we should announce at least 6 month before we actually
stop the maintenance. So we cannot stop it now anyway, I guess.

> a) pgpool (-I)

Yes.

> b) pgpool-II-1.X ?

Yes, but we will no longer add new functionalities to 1.X. From now
on, 1.X is a maintenance release. What about keeping on maintenance by
the end of 2008? What do you think?