[Pgpool-hackers] disable-rpath is not working for pgpool-II

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Wed Feb 21 06:53:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 15:36 +0900, Yoshiyuki Asaba wrote:
> Which version do you use? Version 1.0.2 does not have --disable-rpath
> option.

Haha :-) That explains what happened yesterday.

After seeing the problem while building RPM, I ran a cvs update and
tried to find a solution to the "problem" in -HEAD. I was unaware that
--disable-rpath did not appear in 1.0.2 :-) Damn, it took me 2 hours  :)

Sorry for the noise.

>  This option will be introduced next version. Or you need to
> apply the following patch.
>
> http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-committers/2007-February/000151.html

I can live until 1.0.3, I think.

Regards,