[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool development guide.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Sep 18 12:36:42 UTC 2006

> Hi,
>
> I would like to hack pgpool. But I could not find any development guide on this project. If there is any development guide, where can i get it?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nitin Dhawan

Thank you for interested in developing pgpool.

Currently there's no such a document(I know it's desirable to have
internal documents, but I myself do not have time to write
it). However if you have questions while reading the souce code, you
could ask the pgpool developers using pgpool-hackers list.
Feel free to ask us!