[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool-II

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at commandprompt.com
Fri Sep 8 12:16:24 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 15:03 +0300, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> BTW... I changed the style of existing pgpool-II web pages. However,
> they are quite old. How would you like to proceed? Should we replace
> the existing web pages with the html files (in doc/ directory)?

I think this paragraph needs some clarification for the people who do
not know the things below:

* Existing pgpool-II web pages:
http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/pgpool-II/en/
http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/pgpool-II/ja/

* The html files in doc directory:

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pgpool/pgpool-II/doc/pgpool-en.html?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

(Remember, for a better look, you'll need pgpool.css; which is also in
the CVS).

Regards,