[Pgpool-hackers] pgpool-II

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at commandprompt.com
Fri Sep 8 12:03:00 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 18:17 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

> > Also, if you want, we can send an e-mail to PostgreSQL translators
> > (I'm subscribed to that list) and request for pgpoolAdmin
> > translations. We
> > can do that both for lang/ and doc/ directories.
>
> That's very helpfull. The initial release of pgpoolAdmin contains
> catalogs for only English and Japanese. Translations for other
> languges are welcome.

I'm going through cosmetic changes (you'll see from the commits list
though). After then, I will send a request for translation to
translation list.

BTW... I changed the style of existing pgpool-II web pages. However,
they are quite old. How would you like to proceed? Should we replace the
existing web pages with the html files (in doc/ directory)?

Please take a look at new cvs version of pgpool-en.html.

Cheers,