[Pgpool-hackers] problem with pgpool 3.1.1 and \d

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Mon Nov 27 16:13:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 22:27 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> I seems your servers' OIDs are out of sync.

So, as far as I can understand, if we want to run pgPool in load
balancing mode, then we will need to keep each node in sync.

In addition to my existing PostgreSQL cluster, I initdb'ed another one
started it. Then, I connected them via pgpool, ran CREATE DATABASE
pgpooltest.

The OIDs were not in sync even at this point. Shouldn't pgPool complain
about this and warn me (or directly start degeneration?) ?

Also, is this documented somewhere?

Regards,