[Pgpool-general] Problems with md5 mode

Lazaro Rubén García Martinez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Thu Sep 29 18:43:26 UTC 2011

I'm used pgpool-II with md5 authentication, you need to create a pool_password file and enabling pool_hba property in your pgpool.conf file, for more information about it, you can read the official documents of pgpool-II V 3.0.3, it is under pgpool-II V-3.0.3 package, an appointment: for generate the password of the user for connecting to the database, you need to create this user as OS user, and  this user need permissions to read and write over pool_password file.

Regards.