[Pgpool-general] Trouble with the JDBC drivers...

Bryan Varner bvarner at polarislabs.com
Tue Oct 25 15:28:54 UTC 2011

> I'm going to make the changes to pgpool (comment out the
> pool_where_to_send in Bind and Execute) and see if that fixes things --
> I'll send another email with those results (sorry for the spam).

SUCCESS!

I've attached a diff against the current cvs HEAD.

So far, my application (and test case) have been performing as expected
with load-balanced queries. I will continue to test this over the coming
weeks.

If there is anything else I can do to assist this change going into the
source tree, please let me know.

Regards,
-Bryan Varner