[Pgpool-general] Trouble with the JDBC drivers...

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Oct 20 02:24:38 UTC 2011

I have no idea because there's no polling on it. However I am sure
there are some real world cases at least in Japan(at least one of them
is used by large company).  The reason why I'm asking him is, he is
the core developer for extended protocol part of pgpool.

In the mean time, can you provide self contained test case to
reproduce your problem?