[Pgpool-general] Problem when installing Pgpool-II

Lazaro Rubén García Martinez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Wed Oct 19 03:22:10 UTC 2011

Hello everyone in the list, I try to install Pgpool-II version 3.1. The PostgreSQL server is installed under /opt/pgsql directory.

I install pgpool with this parameters:
./configure  --prefix=/opt/pgpool  --with-pgsql=/opt/pgsql/

and all is good, the problem is when I try to install pgpool-regclass or pgpool-recovey functions, because this error is shown:

make: pg_config: Command not found
make: *** No targets.  Stop.

I was searching  in google but I can not obtain a solution for this problem.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem??

Thank you very much for your time.
Regards.