[Pgpool-general] pgpool-general list closing

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Nov 25 13:15:35 UTC 2011

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This mailing list has been closed. New mailing list is available at
http://www.pgpool.net/mailman/listinfo/pgpool-general. Please
subscribe it to continue discussions on pgpool. Thank you for your
cooperation.

BACKGROUND:
Several months ago we were told that pgfoundry.org will be
closed. Since then we have been working on establishing new web site
to host pgpool development. Currently web page, tar ball down loading
and mailing lists service are available at
http://www.pgpool.net. Source code repositories are available at
git.postgresql.org(we have migrated from CVS to git). If you have
questions on the moving, please post to pgpool-general mailing list at
www.pgpool.net.